Sunday, March 31, 2013

Photos from Spring Break


I did miss several days, but added more than one photo on a few days.  I'm so glad it's spring - such a wonderful time of year!  I love watching how things come alive again after the winter.
 
3/20 


3/20    Spring is here!


3/21    Snow :)



3/21 
 
 
3/22    Preparing for bed
 


3/23    Sweet-and-sour chicken - a little bland the first night, but the meal improved
greatly after adding sesame oil, green onions, and ginger the next night.



3/23



3/24
 
 
3/24    Pepper


 3/25    View of the sunset from our back door
 

 3/26    One of the first cherry blossoms on our tree



 3/26    Lilac leaves
 
No pictures during 3/27-29 :(



 3/30    Full bloom


 3/30


3/31     Timothy recently started learning the guitar
 
 
3/31    Dessert from Easter dinner with friends



4 comments:

  1. Is the top picture supposed to be of the fence or the trellis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top picture is of both the fence and trellis as seen from my bedroom window. And I think I agree with you about 3/30. Although I also like 3/23... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love "fixing" leftovers - I made a stew for St. Patrick's Day and the first day it was pretty bland, so I added more herbs and garlic to it the next day and it was so much better!
    Your photos of the cherry blossoms are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete